1. The distance between the two holes in the lead wire is too close, causing a short circuit of the single-head electric heat pipe.
2. The location of the heat pipe heating zone has been moved to the outlet port and exposed to the air.
3. High temperature, sufficient and necessary conditions for short circuit are caused by the rated voltage of the two lead wire.
4. The hole diameter of the die hole is horn shaped at the time of use, which is due to the defect of the module drilling technology, which influences the heat conduction.
5. In the end of the outlet line, the electric heat pipe of the warhead has a powder loose phenomenon, which can affect the heat conduction and air breakdown, resulting in a short circuit of the single-head electric heat pipe.
6. The low quality sealing silica gel is too close to the first round screw of the lead wire, and the production process is produced.
7. An accident occurred due to the high electrical resistance of ferrochrome as the lead wire to increase the temperature of the outlet line of the electric heat pipe.
In the design of the cartridge heating element, the production process of electric heating tube, heating tube, size of resistance and determines the power value of the heater, national standard specified power error range electric heating tube and electric heat pipe resistance error range.
This article link:http://www.jaye-industry.com/content/?338.html